We request your support in ensuring that all visits to the Prospect Park School are safe, organized and pleasant. We ask that all parents and visitors follow the guidelines below.
- Use the assigned doors for each grade level.
- All kindergarten and pre-kindergarten students use the front entrance.
- All students (grades pre-K-8) who arrive after 8:30am must use the front entrance and report to the receptionist's office.
Student Pick-up in the middle of the day:
- Write a note to your child's teacher in advance indicating the name of the person who will collect your child.
- Report to the office and your child will be called.
Student Pick-up at the end of the day:
- Students (grades 1-8) will be dismissed at their assigned doors.
- Pre-kindergarten and kindergarten classes will be dismissed at the front entrance.
School Visits for Parents:
The Prospect Park School welcomes communication between the home and the school. Unexpected classroom visits disrupt instruction. You can schedule an appointment with the receptionist, or leave a voicemail for your child's teacher.